International Education Program
The International Education Program’s goal is to equip students and teachers with the critical ability to analyze global issues and their effects on local lives. Through the highly regarded IEP, students and educators become independent and informed observers of world affairs.
- Provide a global perspective for teachers and students
- Educate students about global issues through FREE interactive programs
- Provide FREE international speaker events on and off campus for high school groups
- Conduct FREE professional development programs and provide resources for teachers
- Provide low-cost travel opportunities for educators
- Recognize local educators who have excelled in teaching international issues
- Sponsor FREE social and cultural events to excite students about global issues
- Educate students about university-level studies and international careers
- Connect students with international competitions and scholarship opportunities
In light of the budget cuts affecting schools, the IEP’s work is even more vital to educators as they prepare their students to succeed in our globalized world. We are proud of our accomplishments and know you will be too!
University of North Texas
University of Texas at Arlington
For more details, explanation of benefits or to sign up, contact Jennifer Bowden