Apply for an Internship Today!
All application materials must be submitted before the application deadline at 5:00 PM CST/CDT. Due to the high volume of applications received, individual inquiries may not be answered. All applicants should also be prepared for a formal interview. Recognizing that many potential interns are in school or studying abroad, we accommodate phone interviews but prefer in-person interviews whenever feasible.
Spring 2017 Application Deadline: November 11
Spring 2017 Application Opens: October 1
- Start Date of Spring 2017 Internship: January 16
- End Date of Spring 2017 Internship: April 28
Summer 2017 Application Deadline: March 3
Summer 2017 Application Opens: February 1
- Start Date of Summer 2017 Internship: May 15
- End Date of Summer 2017 Internship: August 4
Fall 2017 Application Deadline: July 7
Fall 2017 Application Opens: June 1
- Start Date of Fall 2017 Internship: August 28
- End Date of Fall 2017 Internship: December 1
Please follow the instructions below to apply:
- Completed Internship Application
- Current resume
- Cover letter
- Two-page, single spaced writing sample that adheres to one of the following choices:
- Press release
- Book review on an international topic
- Research paper on an international issue
- Essay answering the following question: How would a World Affairs Council internship fit with your academic and/or career goals?
Mail, e-mail, or fax completed application form and documents to:
World Affairs Council of Dallas/Fort Worth
Program Coordinator - International Visitor Program
325 North Saint Paul Street
Dallas, TX 75201
For more information, please contact our internship coordinator via e-mail or at (214) 965-8415.