Apply for an Internship Today!
All application materials must be submitted before the application deadline at 5:00 p.m. CST/CDT. Due to the high volume of applications received, individual inquiries may not be answered. All applicants should also be prepared for a formal interview. Recognizing that many potential interns are in school or studying abroad, we accommodate phone interviews but prefer in-person interviews whenever feasible.
Spring 2014 Application Deadline: November 29
Start Date of Spring 2014 Internship: January 15
End Date of Spring 2014 Internship: May 2
Summer 2014 Application Deadline: March 21
Start Date of Summer 2014 Internship: May 21
End Date of Summer 2014 Internship: August 8
Fall 2014 Application Deadline: July 11
Start Date of Fall 2014 Internship: August 27
End Date of Fall 2014 Internship: December 5
Please follow the instructions below to apply:
- Completed Internship Application
- Current resume
- Cover letter
- Two-page, single spaced writing sample that adheres to one of the following choices:
- Press release
- Book review on an international topic
- Research paper on an international issue
- Essay answering the following question: How would a World Affairs Council internship fit with your academic and/or career goals?
Mail, e-mail, or fax completed application form and documents to:
World Affairs Council of Dallas/Fort Worth
Program Coordinator - International Visitor Program
325 North Saint Paul Street
Dallas, TX 75201
For more information, please contact our internship coordinator via e-mail or at (214) 965-8403.