We invite you to nominate potential fellows from the United States and Europe who meet the following criteria:
- Your candidate must be a citizen or a permanent resident of one of the European countries or U.S. states listed on the GMF website as a current selection site.
- Your candidate must demonstrate:
- proven leadership capacity and creativity;
- a profound sense of integrity;
- a commitment to diversity, in terms of profession, gender, ethnicity, and other markers;
- a desire to effect real and lasting change in their local communities;
- proven ability to apply their new knowledge and networks in their communities upon return;
- a commitment to transatlantic and global engagement;
- a commitment to remaining a steward of the transatlantic agenda throughout their careers.
- Your candidate must be between the ages of 28-40 on October 6, 2014.
- Your candidate must be fluent in English and be available for 24 consecutive days of travel in either October 2015 or March 2016.
You may nominate only one individual each year. You must submit nominations directly to GMF using this online nomination form. The deadline for nomination is Monday, September 29, 2014 at 5:00 pm EDT.
After submitting your nomination, you will receive an email notification confirming your submission. Nominees invited to progress to the next round will receive an invitation from GMF to complete an application by mid-November.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the GMF team directly at email@example.com.