“I gained a new insight on how I want to conduct my life and how to be an international citizen. I feel so grateful to all the speakers, planners, and the founders who enabled me to enjoy such a unique experience.”
– Amna Ahmed, 20 Under 20 Class of 2022
JWAC students that meet minimum participation requirements will now be able to earn a Global Leadership Certificate from the Council in May. Senior JWAC students may also be eligible to receive a graduation cord if they meet these requirements.
To earn a Global Leadership Certificate, JWAC students must be in good standing with their school, plus participate in AT LEAST five of the following JWAC programs:
- A Speaker Event (Dozens of choices on or off campus)
- A Service Project (Dozens of choices)
- JWAC Leadership Training (Six choices)
- JWAC Discussion Group (Nine choices)
- Pinnacle Group Academic WorldQuest
- International Career Days
- 20 Under 20 Program
- JWAC Social events (Two choices)
- JWAC Orientation
- End of Year Awards
- GYL Art Contest
Sponsors are responsible for tracking and submitting names by the end of April to be sent the personalized certificates.