Oops! This page is out of date. Please wait while you are redirected
or click here to be redirected now
Humanitarian & World Charity Organizations
- Action Against Hunger - An international network committed to saving the lives of malnourished children and families while ensuring access to safe water and sustainable solutions to hunger.
- Amnesty International - Working to protect human rights worldwide. Focus is to undertake research and action focused on preventing and ending grave abuses of the rights to physical and mental integrity, freedom of conscience and expression, and freedom from discrimination.
- BAPS Care International - A nonprofit international charity organization committed to sincerely serving the world by caring for individuals, families and communities.
- CARE - A leading humanitarian organization fighting global poverty with special focus on working alongside poor women because, equipped with the proper resources, women have the power to help whole families and entire communities escape poverty.
- Direct Relief International - Nonprofit Humanitarian Medical Relief Organization.
- ECPAT - A Global Network to Protect Children against Commercial Sexual Exploitation.
- Global Exchange - A membership-based international human rights organization dedicated to promoting social, economic and environmental justice around the world.
- Global Giving - Enables individuals and companies to find and support high-impact, grassroots social and economic development projects around the world.
- Habitat for Humanity International - Seeks to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action.
- Human Rights Watch - We stand with victims and activists to prevent discrimination, to uphold political freedom, to protect people from inhumane conduct in wartime, and to bring offenders to justice.
- International Federation Red Cross and Red Crescent - The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) is the world's largest humanitarian organization, with 186 member National Societies.
- Islamic Relief Worldwide - Islamic Relief is dedicated to alleviating the poverty and suffering of the world’s poorest people.
- Malaria No More - Malaria No More is determined to end malaria deaths. We're helping the world get it done by engaging leaders, rallying the public, and delivering life-saving tools and education to families across Africa.
- ONE - A grassroots campaign and advocacy organization committed to fighting against poverty and preventable disease, particularly in Africa.
- One World - A global information network developed to support communication media of the people, by the people and for the people — everywhere.
- Oxfam International - A confederation of 13 like-minded organizations working together and with partners and allies around the world to bring about lasting change.We work directly with communities and we seek to influence the powerful to ensure that poor people can improve their lives and livelihoods and have a say in decisions that affect them.
- People to People International - The purpose of People to People International (PTPI) is to enhance international understanding and friendship through educational, cultural and humanitarian activities involving the exchange of ideas and experiences directly among peoples of different countries and diverse cultures.
- RESULTS Global Group - an international grass roots advocacy organization that works to eliminate hunger and the worst aspects of poverty worldwide.
- Save the Children - The leading independent organization creating lasting change in the lives of children in need in the United States and around the world. Recognized for our commitment to accountability, innovation and collaboration, our work takes us into the heart of communities, where we help children and families help themselves.
- UNICEF - Works for children's rights, their survival, development and protection, guided by the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- World Food Programme - The World Food Programme is the United Nations frontline agency in the fight against global hunger. It is the world's largest humanitarian organization.
- World Vision - World Vision is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice.
- Zonta International - Founded in 1919, Zonta International is a leading global organization of professionals empowering women worldwide through service and advocacy.
Email us to report a broken link, or to recommend a link that you would like to see featured here.